Advocate for fair and just treatment across all government and corporate systems
• Change laws, statutes, policies and processes.
• Address implicit bias through training and public forums.
•Call out myths surrounding a post-racial, colorblind society and white privilege/supremacy.
Empower Black people
• Focus on Black Attainment and Achievement
• Help Black people to get jobs and apprenticeships.
• Help Black people to get other business development and mentoring opportunities.
• Help Black people to access educational resources and achieve high educational outcomes.
• Help Black people to develop the skills they need to succeed.
• Help Black people to attain appointed and elected offices.
Black Alliance of Thurston County